Aluminum Bonded Filter
Environet Aluminum Mesh filters are uniquely designed to remove dust, dirt and other foreign objects from the air. The patented design causes the air to constantly change directions while passing through the filter. The Aluminum Mesh filters are constructed of high grade quality materials and that will hold up to numerous cleanings.
The Bonded Aluminum Filter is processed from Bonded Aluminum material that consists of many layers of tiny baffles, bonded together to make up a solid pad. Frames are made from sheet Aluminum, 3003-H16, .025 thickness.
Bonded Aluminum has many uses:
- Ceiling fan vents
- Auto air conditioners
- Bus and truck heaters
- Central air conditioners
- Computer environment systems
- Ventilating “windows”
- Farm cab air conditioners
- Heating equipment
- Kitchen air exhaust and recirculation systems
- Range hood fans
- Room air conditioners
- Wall heaters
- Doubles as an Attenuator: For sensitive electronic equipment, the filters can provide protection from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference as well as from airborne contaminants. The filtering media doubles as an EMI/RFI attenuator and air cleaner.
- Maximum Temperature is 225 degrees Fahrenheit
- Available in 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, & 5/16” widths
- Available in non-standard sizes
- Quantity discounts available
- All filters will be made exactly as ordered unless a stock part number is used or “nominal” is indicated on the order. Special sized filters, ordered wrong, cannot be returned.