Merv 11 Pleat 14x25x1
The MERV 11 Extended Suraface Pleats are designed to provide higher efficiency with less resistance to airflow than panel filters. Their design extends service life and reduces maintenance cost.
The pleat's synthetic media is electrostatically charged, creating a force that attracts and holds particles. This provides for higher initial efficiency with reduced resistance to airflow. The media is thermally bonded, continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shed fibers or absorb moisture. No chemical binders are used during the manufacturing process.
The rigid beverage board frame is coated with adhesive and the media bonded to the frame to prevent air bypass.
The MERV 11 Extended Suraface Pleats are MERV 11 rated according to ASHRAE 52.2 standards. The MERV 11 Extended Suraface Pleats available in one, two and four inch depths.
- Electrostatically charged synthetic media
- Designed for longer service life
- Up to 30% more efficient that typical fiberglass panel filters
- High dust hold capacity
- Moisture resistant
- Does not promote microbial growth
- Protects expensive HVAC equipment from effects of dirty air
- Available in one, two and four inch sizes
- 1” MERV 11 Extended Suraface Pleats have 18 pleats per linear foot -12 filters per case
- 1" Pleats are sold 12 per case and must be purchased in quantities of 12.